How to Receive A Massage
We all love massages and sometimes we can receive some from our friends or family, even if they are not always like a professional. The importance of how to give a massage is always discussed, but how to receive a massage is not taken into account. Fact that is very important.
Steps to follow:
- The first thing to do when we are going to receive a massage is to trust with the hands of the person who is going to give it to us. You have to be relaxed and avoid being tense and thinking about how the massage will be done, if it will hurt you or in other negative thoughts.
- Before the massage, you can take a hot shower or make a sauna. This way you will be able to relax your body more, because hot water and steam tend to relax the muscles of your body and prepare the skin for massage. You will also feel better.
- To receive a massage, you have to take off your clothes from the area where you will receive them. You do not have to worry, because the physiotherapist, masseuse or person who gives you the massage will cover your body with a sheet or towel. Now you will think if the body covers me how it will give me the massage ?. The answer is very easy, it will cover your body and will only remove the part of the sheet from the area of ??the body where you have to give the massage.
- You have to lie on the table or stretcher and once lying down, you have to become aware of your breathing. For this we recommend that you do two or three deep breaths when you lie down. It’s about making slow inspirations and quicker exhalations.
- When you are receiving the massage, try not to talk. Because silence helps you get your peace of mind and relax more. In the same way that as the person who gives you the massage is moving the sheet that covers your body you do not have to try to help him move it, to avoid tensing your body.
- When the physiotherapist or the person giving you the massage presses and pushes down on a muscle of your body (pressing your body against the stretcher or table on which you are lying), you have to let the air out of your lungs at the same time you perform the pressure and breathe again when you remove the pressure.
- Once the massage is finished, you have to take your time to get up. Because your body will be relaxed and you can faint.
If you want to a massage, we recommend you to best full body massage centre in kailash colony.
Other Search Keyword in Google: