Purpose of treatment
Continuous rocking, shaking gestures have a beneficial effect not only on the nervous system but also on the whole body massage in delhi:
helps the opening of the bronchi, the whole body breathes,
helps to restore the proper mobility of the vertebrae, to create the correct posture,
stimulates red bone marrow function, strengthens the immune system,
initiates the process of detoxification, normalizes blood and lymph circulation,
helps to disperse blood vessels and edema.
The course of treatment
Treatment is performed on a massage bed, in comfortable attire, which also facilitates the relaxation of the person being treated.
Through the swinging and vibrating movement, the whole body comes in a gentle vibration that works from the head to the toes. Rhythm velocity reaches the fetal heart rate (120-160 contractions / min), causing the state of the nervous system to react immediately and deeply. And in a few moments, the person treated will experience a pleasant, deep physical and spiritual relaxation.
Treatment is recommended for those who
overload, exhaustion, everyday stress,
unspecified psychosomatic complaints as well as
in the treatment of depression as auxiliary therapy.
It is also recommended for pregnant moms.
About the treatment
Holistic Pulsing from Australia is an ancient manual (manual) therapy that, in the widest sense, belongs to the massages, a gentle, yet intense, body-oriented relaxation technique called “The Power of Softness” or Holistic Pulse Therapy.
holistic, detoxification, massage in delhi, therapy, depression, anxiety, panic disorder
Relaxing or pain-relieving body to body massage in delhi (or on the back in the same time) with essential oils of macadamia, aloe or citrus
Massage also includes zoning of hands and palms
Duration of the procedure: 60 minutes
The massage is done by a professional masseur – rehabilitator – male or female, according to the schedule of the massage studio
The relaxing classic full body massage in delhi is done by a qualified masseur with professional experience! The procedure is done with wellness spa products with essential oils of iris, chamomile and aloe. Thanks to the techniques and extracts of essential oils, the massage has a strong tonic effect and recharges the body with new forces by eliminating stress, fatigue and overloading emotions during work week.
Aroma massage is made with eco spa products and fragrant essential oils. In aromatherapy, a bio aroma lamp is used to enhance the feeling of relaxation and the effect of essential oils.
Classical full body to body massage in kailash colony delhi generally involves relaxing muscles and removing tension by mechanically treating the body surface using special techniques and techniques of the masseuse. The physiological action of massage consists of three main effects:
* Mechanical action – stretching the skin, ejecting tissue fluids into the vessels, and moving the lymph and venous blood from the periphery to the heart.
* Reflective action – By massage, certain tissues are irritated, which sends impulses to the nervous system. Thanks to this, a reflection response and a physiological action are obtained – redness and warming of the skin is a sign of reflection reaction.
* Humoral action – Mass irritation favors the formation of some biologically active substances in the skin and tissues that have a pronounced physiological effect.
The most important action is the reflex, because it improves blood circulation, strengthens the metabolic process, tones the tissues and, thanks to this, it produces a soothing and analgesic effect. In the skin and subcutaneous tissue, the massage activates the oily and sweat glands and promotes faster burning of subcutaneous fat. Thanks to this, skin aging slows down and becomes softer, more elastic and smooth. Massage improves tissue nutrition and, thanks to this, accelerates the healing process – increases the body’s protective powers to cold and infectious diseases.
A quiet and cozy room where you can hardly find chords of relaxing music mixed with the natural sounds of a sparkling stream, chirping birds of the forest or rain droplets.
And all this is just a small part of the setting in which you will be greeted if you give yourself what you most need after the stressful daily routine, home care or work problems. Your soul longs for at least an hour to be yours. An hour in which you will forget about everything and everything, the hour in which you will only be important because you deserve it. And if at least once a month you do not allow yourself the pleasure called massage you will never understand what a truly relaxed one means – your body and your mind.
More ancient Egyptians and Babylones used massage techniques. Through them the Indians gave flexibility and plasticity to the body to master Kamasutra, and the Greeks combined massage and sports to keep their muscles.
This is one of the most enjoyable procedures that also have a physiotherapeutic effect. It also activates the body’s own defenses, stimulates the lymphatic system, helps release toxins from the body. But perhaps the most important consequence of it is the removal of stress, tension and fatigue. Have you noticed how often the touch of some of us works soothingly? Well, like the action of the massage. The bad thing is that in today’s highly technological world many of us underestimate the action of human touch.
Depending on the force of the pressure, the masses are infinitely varied and different, with the effect you are looking for. A few, however, are the most widespread and widely practiced in Bulgaria.
Massage with honey is among the most sought after because its action is beneficial to the body of each of us. It is an original healing method used to extract unnecessary and toxic substances through human skin. For this purpose, bee honey is applied to the skin of the body and by specific massage techniques the harmful toxins retained in the subcutaneous tissues of the human body are extracted. The effect of hand-massaging on honey-bee-backed backs is to “suck” and “pump” the body tissues of the accumulated by years toxins.
The point massage is performed at the muscular reflex points of the muscles that cause pain. Finger pressure deactivates pain points completely and reduces the sensation of pain. Massage must be compulsorily performed by a physiotherapist who is familiar with which body points the body is responsible for.
Hot stones massage is a pleasure you have to give at least once in your life, as the feeling is unique, but unfortunately in Bulgaria it is still considerably more expensive. It uses a volcanic basalt heated at a temperature of 50-60 degrees C. On certain points on the back are placed the heated stones and thus the heat accelerates the relaxation of the muscles, which ensures complete relaxation. Meanwhile, the masseuses focus on the points of the feet, which further relax your whole body.
The Thai Foot Massage is an ancient method by which over 7500 nerve endings are stimulated at each step through the thumbs and fingers.
The so-called Classic full body massage in new delhi is most often preferred by clients of kinesitherapists. It uses the methods of light pressing, rubbing and smoothing, all of which is done with various aromatic oils and creams.
Reflexology massage is mostly used to remove headaches. Massages the reflector points on the feet and wrists of the hands and connect to the other parts of the body. It restores muscle functions without direct massage to the problem area.
Even though it does not fall exactly to massages, chocolate therapy is the most sought-after and accordingly available in different salons. The procedure starts with lemon peeling of the whole body, consisting of mineral salts and lemon extract, which cleans the skin from the upper layer of dead cells. Simultaneously revitalizes, moisturizes and nourishes the skin. The procedure is made with a special chocolate mixture made from cocoa powder, almond and cocoa butter. Cocoa contains natural antioxidants that have a beneficial effect on the whole body.
And when you next decide again that the massage is something without which we can only tell you that the 5-minute body massage in delhi ncr has more influence on our body than a 20-minute rest and the working capacity of the tired muscles increases from 3 to 7 times.
Incorrect massage can lead to general weakness, feeling weak, and other adverse general and local reactions. These phenomena are often seen in overdose of massage movements even in healthy people, but especially in the elderly who have increased tissue sensitivity.
The influence of massage on the skin.
– The massage in delhi has different physiological effects on the skin – removes the upper layer of dead skin cells, and together with them accumulates foreign particles like dust that settle in the pores. Many of the bacteria living on the surface of the skin are also removed.
– Improves the secretory function of sweat and sebaceous glands and their cleansing openings are cleared.
– The lymphatic flow and blood circulation of the skin is activated, the effect of venous stagnation, the blood flow to the skin is eliminated and therefore it improves its strength and elasticity, as a result of which the pale, relaxed, dry skin becomes pink, velvety in touch, with significantly increased resistance to mechanical and thermal effects
– Increases muscle tone, making the skin smoother, stiffer and elastic;
– There is improvement in local and general exchange, as the skin is involved in all metabolic processes in the body.
– On the adipose tissue, the massage acts indirectly through the overall effect on metabolism. Increasing metabolic processes in the body increase fat extraction from fat stores,
– Massage helps to “burn” fat that is in excess in adipose tissue. It should be noted that at least 15 procedures are required for weight loss and these massage procedures combined with exercises.
The influence of massage on the muscles and joints.
– The influence of massage increases the elasticity of the muscle fibers, their abdominal function, slows muscular atrophy
– Massage improves muscular activity while speeding up recovery after intense physical exercise. Even with a short massage (3-5 minutes), the tired muscles are recovering faster
– Massage has a significant impact on the joints. Under the influence of massages improves the blood supply to the joint and the surrounding tissues, strengthening the joints of the joint
The influence of the massage on the nervous system.
– System first responds during massage. The skin has a huge number of nerve endings. By altering the strength, nature and duration of the massage, the magnitude of nervous excitability can be reduced or increased to enhance and revive lost reflexes as well as the activity of the internal organs.
– Massages can weaken or eliminate pain, improve nerve conduction, speed up the process of regeneration. Very important for the effects on the nervous system of the massage atmosphere, warm air, soft light, pleasant quiet music help to enhance the therapeutic effect of the massage.
The influence of massage on the blood and lymphatic system.
– The massage causes an expansion of the functioning capillaries, the discovery of spare capillaries, which creates larger quantities for blood irrigation not only in the massaged area. This leads to improved gas exchange between blood and tissues (oxygen therapy). The discovery of spare capillaries under the influence of massage helps to improve blood redistribution in the body, which facilitates the work of the heart.
Massage has a major influence on lymph circulation. Lymph flow is very slow – 4-5 mm per second, but the flow rate is very variable and depends on various factors. Under the influence of massage movements – gazing in a centrifugal direction – the lymph flow accelerates.
The influence of massage on metabolism.
– Massage has different effects on metabolic processes. Under the influence of massage, urination increases. The increasing number of hemoglobin in blood, erythrocytes and leukocytes. Massage does not cause an increase in muscle lactic acid, as well as organic acids, the accumulation of which leads to the development of acidosis. This also has a beneficial effect on tired muscles.
– Strengthening metabolism helps reduce body fat.
There are many types of massage – Eastern, European, with cosmetic, restorative, curative, healing. Massages are done manually or with different modern equipment. In general, massages have positive effects on the body and the spirit of a person. It should be borne in mind that not all massages are suitable for pregnant women and very elderly people.