Tag: massage centre
Influence of Massage on the Body
Massage has different physiological effects on the body. Subjective sensations during and after massage depend on the right choice of massage techniques and methods for their use, dosing and duration of the massage
Incorrect massage can lead to general weakness, feeling weak, and other adverse general and local reactions. These phenomena are often seen in overdose of massage movements even in healthy people, but especially in the elderly who have increased tissue sensitivity.
The influence of massage on the skin.
– The massage in delhi has different physiological effects on the skin – removes the upper layer of dead skin cells, and together with them accumulates foreign particles like dust that settle in the pores. Many of the bacteria living on the surface of the skin are also removed.
– Improves the secretory function of sweat and sebaceous glands and their cleansing openings are cleared.
– The lymphatic flow and blood circulation of the skin is activated, the effect of venous stagnation, the blood flow to the skin is eliminated and therefore it improves its strength and elasticity, as a result of which the pale, relaxed, dry skin becomes pink, velvety in touch, with significantly increased resistance to mechanical and thermal effects
– Increases muscle tone, making the skin smoother, stiffer and elastic;
– There is improvement in local and general exchange, as the skin is involved in all metabolic processes in the body.
The effect of massage on the subcutaneous layer.
– On the adipose tissue, the massage acts indirectly through the overall effect on metabolism. Increasing metabolic processes in the body increase fat extraction from fat stores,
– Massage helps to “burn” fat that is in excess in adipose tissue. It should be noted that at least 15 procedures are required for weight loss and these massage procedures combined with exercises.
The influence of massage on the muscles and joints.
– The influence of massage increases the elasticity of the muscle fibers, their abdominal function, slows muscular atrophy
– Massage improves muscular activity while speeding up recovery after intense physical exercise. Even with a short massage (3-5 minutes), the tired muscles are recovering faster
– Massage has a significant impact on the joints. Under the influence of massages improves the blood supply to the joint and the surrounding tissues, strengthening the joints of the joint
The influence of the massage on the nervous system.
– System first responds during massage. The skin has a huge number of nerve endings. By altering the strength, nature and duration of the massage, the magnitude of nervous excitability can be reduced or increased to enhance and revive lost reflexes as well as the activity of the internal organs.
– Massages can weaken or eliminate pain, improve nerve conduction, speed up the process of regeneration. Very important for the effects on the nervous system of the massage atmosphere, warm air, soft light, pleasant quiet music help to enhance the therapeutic effect of the massage.
The influence of massage on the blood and lymphatic system.
– The massage causes an expansion of the functioning capillaries, the discovery of spare capillaries, which creates larger quantities for blood irrigation not only in the massaged area. This leads to improved gas exchange between blood and tissues (oxygen therapy). The discovery of spare capillaries under the influence of massage helps to improve blood redistribution in the body, which facilitates the work of the heart.
Massage has a major influence on lymph circulation. Lymph flow is very slow – 4-5 mm per second, but the flow rate is very variable and depends on various factors. Under the influence of massage movements – gazing in a centrifugal direction – the lymph flow accelerates.
The influence of massage on metabolism.
– Massage has different effects on metabolic processes. Under the influence of massage, urination increases. The increasing number of hemoglobin in blood, erythrocytes and leukocytes. Massage does not cause an increase in muscle lactic acid, as well as organic acids, the accumulation of which leads to the development of acidosis. This also has a beneficial effect on tired muscles.
– Strengthening metabolism helps reduce body fat.
There are many types of massage – Eastern, European, with cosmetic, restorative, curative, healing. Massages are done manually or with different modern equipment. In general, massages have positive effects on the body and the spirit of a person. It should be borne in mind that not all massages are suitable for pregnant women and very elderly people.
6 Massage Threats and Side Effects of Massage for Body Health
Massage is good and makes the body feel relaxed, what else if massaged by experienced masseur and massage good. Because not all masseurs feel good massage in delhi ncr, there are sick too.
Massage is well known to provide benefits for the physical and emotional, where massage can relieve muscle injury to reduce stress and anxiety. However, massage therapy also has side effects that can pose a risk to health.
Massage is generally safe, but can pose a risk to some people, as quoted from Live Strong. Therefore, it should be consulted before the massage, if you are pregnant or have a blood clot. In addition to consulting experts, consider also some risks and side effects of massage therapy that you need to know.
1. It hurts
Not all massage therapies cause a sense of wellness in the body, sometimes there is a massage therapy that actually causes pain or pain in the body the day after the massage. Massage techniques are of course various, there is a strong pressure there is a soft. Various techniques are usually used to treat wounds or muscle tissue. Massage should not be painful, be it any kind of massage technique. If at the time of massage pain is a good idea you tell her therapist to reduce the pressure on the massage, to feel better.
At the time of massage therapy, many therapists who combine various materials such as massage oil, lotion or aromatherapy oil that turned out to be a trigger allergic reactions. To fix this you can try first massage oil on the back of the hand to know there is a reaction or not, before it is applied throughout the body.
3. Low virgin sugar
The University of Maryland Medical Center (UMMC) recommends that people with diabetes to check blood sugar pressure after the massage. Because massage therapy can sometimes just make the blood sugar pressure decreases. UMMC also recommends people with diabetes who like to massage regularly, also have to make a graph to see the pattern of blood sugar.
Massage therapy can be very dangerous for those who have blood clots in the body. Because the massage, blood clots can be moved to the heart or to the brain so that it can cause heart attacks and strokes. It was put forward the health website Body Worker.
5. Causing Injury
Massage therapists who are not very professional can potentially provide wounds during the treatment. However, a physical rehabilitation specialist Dr. Robert Gotlin, who also works at Beth Israel Medical Center in the city of New York, USA Serikita, said that the problem usually arises when people who are massaged are first injured or problematic. The problem of injury due to the therapist who is not professional, tend to be low risk, it is because before becoming therapy they must first obtain a valid license and you as the customer is entitled to see the license.
6. Causes nerve damage
Many experts warn that massage therapy can cause damage to the nerves, although rarely done. Richard Brassaw of the Disability Happens website quoted a study conducted by the Arizona May Clinic which revealed that massage done too deeply and toned could potentially cause nerve damage in the neck and shoulder areas. The damage can occur if the therapist provides excessive massage pressure.