Tag: massage centre
The Ten Most Popular Massage Techniques
An ancient massage was seen as a great way to restore lost strength and accumulate energy for future work. There are many forms of massage available. However, it has been found that there are ten commonly used massage techniques in the world. Which massage therapy style is best for you?
Today, on the wellnessspadelhi.in portal, we will give you a brief narrative about the ten most popular massage techniques.
It’s a kind of peeling and circular motion that is performed on the surface muscle layers using massage lotions or oils. Swedish massage therapy can be very gentle. If you have never experienced the pleasures of massage ever before, this is a good way to try this type of massage.
Aromatherapy massage is performed with one or several types of flavoring vegetable oils, also known as essential oils. Oils for special needs. A massage therapist can choose oils that help rest, which helps to do more energetic work, which helps reduce stress, which helps to balance the internal state. One of the most common essential oils used in aromatherapy massages is lavender oil. Aromatherapy massage is especially suitable for removing stress.
Hot stones massage
Heated smooth stones, which are placed on certain areas of the body. The heat perfectly relaxes the tense muscles, balances the energy centers of the body and their flows. Massage therapists can also gently rub the body with stones. Hot stones massage is an effective relaxant, especially for people who have muscle tension, but want a lighter body massage.
Deep tissue massage
Deep tissue massage focuses on deeper muscle layers. Massage therapist uses gentle strokes and / or friction techniques. Deep tissue massage is used for chronic muscle aches. If for any reason, the body does not bloom to hard physical work, but still need to work, so the muscles are constantly painful – this massage is for you.
This massage is also suitable for people with recurrent tension and pain in the back muscles, with posture problems. Recommended when people do not live their lives and do not do their job.
Shiatsu is a Japanese fingers massage. It is performed by pressing in a row in a row, based on the principle of acupuncture philosophy. Press the so-called meridians of the body. Such a massage can improve the flow of energy and help the body regain balance. Pressing the meridian pressure is maintained for two to eight seconds. People are usually pleasantly surprised when Shiatsu tried for the first time.
Like Shiatsu, called Thai massage, it balances body energy with gentle pressure. Thai massage provides more strength than other forms of massage. It also reduces stress and improves flexibility and movement amplitude.
It is also called prenatal massage. Pregnancy massage is becoming increasingly popular for future mothers. Such massages are certified. A pregnancy massage is used to reduce stress, reducing swelling of the feet, and so on. This massage relieves pain, reduces anxiety and depression.
Although sometimes it’s called just a foot massage, but such a massage is far more than a simple foot massage. Reflexology massage is carried out using pressure in certain areas of the feet where the points of the body organs and systems are located. Reflexology massage is recommended for those who are very relaxed, especially for those who are standing on their feet all day or just very tired and legs are painful.
Sports massage is specially designed for people who have a lot of sports. However, you do not need to be a professional athlete so you can try this massage. The emphasis is not on rest but on the principles of prevention. For example, reinforce all your accumulated abilities to compete for a more successful performance.
The combination of methods is used a) the bar is only done faster than the Swedish massage. (b) Simplified stretching. It helps to relax the muscles and increases the flexibility and strength of the muscles.
The clinics and spa offer a 30-minute massage. You can book a 40-minute massage and ask the massage therapist to focus on your back problems. Massage is used not only for back pain but also for neck pain.
This is a brief summary of ten major massage techniques. However, there is no need to abuse massages either. The excessive desire to create well-being sometimes results in opposite. It is enough to prophylatively find time to visit massage specialists at least once a month. If there is a pathology, it is necessary to consult a family physician for referral to the appropriate massage specialist.
It is important to know that a specialist in excellence and expertise in massages.
Influence of Massage on the Body
Massage has different physiological effects on the body. Subjective sensations during and after massage depend on the right choice of massage techniques and methods for their use, dosing and duration of the massage
Incorrect massage can lead to general weakness, feeling weak, and other adverse general and local reactions. These phenomena are often seen in overdose of massage movements even in healthy people, but especially in the elderly who have increased tissue sensitivity.
The influence of massage on the skin.
– The massage in delhi has different physiological effects on the skin – removes the upper layer of dead skin cells, and together with them accumulates foreign particles like dust that settle in the pores. Many of the bacteria living on the surface of the skin are also removed.
– Improves the secretory function of sweat and sebaceous glands and their cleansing openings are cleared.
– The lymphatic flow and blood circulation of the skin is activated, the effect of venous stagnation, the blood flow to the skin is eliminated and therefore it improves its strength and elasticity, as a result of which the pale, relaxed, dry skin becomes pink, velvety in touch, with significantly increased resistance to mechanical and thermal effects
– Increases muscle tone, making the skin smoother, stiffer and elastic;
– There is improvement in local and general exchange, as the skin is involved in all metabolic processes in the body.
The effect of massage on the subcutaneous layer.
– On the adipose tissue, the massage acts indirectly through the overall effect on metabolism. Increasing metabolic processes in the body increase fat extraction from fat stores,
– Massage helps to “burn” fat that is in excess in adipose tissue. It should be noted that at least 15 procedures are required for weight loss and these massage procedures combined with exercises.
The influence of massage on the muscles and joints.
– The influence of massage increases the elasticity of the muscle fibers, their abdominal function, slows muscular atrophy
– Massage improves muscular activity while speeding up recovery after intense physical exercise. Even with a short massage (3-5 minutes), the tired muscles are recovering faster
– Massage has a significant impact on the joints. Under the influence of massages improves the blood supply to the joint and the surrounding tissues, strengthening the joints of the joint
The influence of the massage on the nervous system.
– System first responds during massage. The skin has a huge number of nerve endings. By altering the strength, nature and duration of the massage, the magnitude of nervous excitability can be reduced or increased to enhance and revive lost reflexes as well as the activity of the internal organs.
– Massages can weaken or eliminate pain, improve nerve conduction, speed up the process of regeneration. Very important for the effects on the nervous system of the massage atmosphere, warm air, soft light, pleasant quiet music help to enhance the therapeutic effect of the massage.
The influence of massage on the blood and lymphatic system.
– The massage causes an expansion of the functioning capillaries, the discovery of spare capillaries, which creates larger quantities for blood irrigation not only in the massaged area. This leads to improved gas exchange between blood and tissues (oxygen therapy). The discovery of spare capillaries under the influence of massage helps to improve blood redistribution in the body, which facilitates the work of the heart.
Massage has a major influence on lymph circulation. Lymph flow is very slow – 4-5 mm per second, but the flow rate is very variable and depends on various factors. Under the influence of massage movements – gazing in a centrifugal direction – the lymph flow accelerates.
The influence of massage on metabolism.
– Massage has different effects on metabolic processes. Under the influence of massage, urination increases. The increasing number of hemoglobin in blood, erythrocytes and leukocytes. Massage does not cause an increase in muscle lactic acid, as well as organic acids, the accumulation of which leads to the development of acidosis. This also has a beneficial effect on tired muscles.
– Strengthening metabolism helps reduce body fat.
There are many types of massage – Eastern, European, with cosmetic, restorative, curative, healing. Massages are done manually or with different modern equipment. In general, massages have positive effects on the body and the spirit of a person. It should be borne in mind that not all massages are suitable for pregnant women and very elderly people.
6 Massage Threats and Side Effects of Massage for Body Health
Massage is good and makes the body feel relaxed, what else if massaged by experienced masseur and massage good. Because not all masseurs feel good massage in delhi ncr, there are sick too.
Massage is well known to provide benefits for the physical and emotional, where massage can relieve muscle injury to reduce stress and anxiety. However, massage therapy also has side effects that can pose a risk to health.
Massage is generally safe, but can pose a risk to some people, as quoted from Live Strong. Therefore, it should be consulted before the massage, if you are pregnant or have a blood clot. In addition to consulting experts, consider also some risks and side effects of massage therapy that you need to know.
1. It hurts
Not all massage therapies cause a sense of wellness in the body, sometimes there is a massage therapy that actually causes pain or pain in the body the day after the massage. Massage techniques are of course various, there is a strong pressure there is a soft. Various techniques are usually used to treat wounds or muscle tissue. Massage should not be painful, be it any kind of massage technique. If at the time of massage pain is a good idea you tell her therapist to reduce the pressure on the massage, to feel better.
At the time of massage therapy, many therapists who combine various materials such as massage oil, lotion or aromatherapy oil that turned out to be a trigger allergic reactions. To fix this you can try first massage oil on the back of the hand to know there is a reaction or not, before it is applied throughout the body.
3. Low virgin sugar
The University of Maryland Medical Center (UMMC) recommends that people with diabetes to check blood sugar pressure after the massage. Because massage therapy can sometimes just make the blood sugar pressure decreases. UMMC also recommends people with diabetes who like to massage regularly, also have to make a graph to see the pattern of blood sugar.
Massage therapy can be very dangerous for those who have blood clots in the body. Because the massage, blood clots can be moved to the heart or to the brain so that it can cause heart attacks and strokes. It was put forward the health website Body Worker.
5. Causing Injury
Massage therapists who are not very professional can potentially provide wounds during the treatment. However, a physical rehabilitation specialist Dr. Robert Gotlin, who also works at Beth Israel Medical Center in the city of New York, USA Serikita, said that the problem usually arises when people who are massaged are first injured or problematic. The problem of injury due to the therapist who is not professional, tend to be low risk, it is because before becoming therapy they must first obtain a valid license and you as the customer is entitled to see the license.
6. Causes nerve damage
Many experts warn that massage therapy can cause damage to the nerves, although rarely done. Richard Brassaw of the Disability Happens website quoted a study conducted by the Arizona May Clinic which revealed that massage done too deeply and toned could potentially cause nerve damage in the neck and shoulder areas. The damage can occur if the therapist provides excessive massage pressure.