Tag: relax massage
All the benefits of massage in your own home
Do you know those mini quizzes on various social networks, with questions-whether you can choose only one of the above-mentioned services to opt for lifetime use of your own top chef, the best home assistant or the ultimate masseuse that is always available just for you?
We are for option number three!
But then we remember home business, how grateful we are to accompany dishes, so we can imagine it again … But to the side of fantasy. Even if money is not a problem (which in this case is rarely the case), most women, especially mothers, find it hard to find those hours an hour and to ‘escape’ the massage. Mothers are often on a daily basis exposed to a great deal of stress, much of this stress stems from the inability to organize and ‘half’ all the daily duties on time. For this reason, home massage is an ideal solution that saves time and money while at the same time bringing about the much needed relaxation and ‘escape’ of everyday life.
IMPROVE YOUR BODY
Apart from those-relaxation and relaxation of stress, the massage has many, many benefits to the general mental and physical health of man. Nowadays, massage is often attributed to doctors, physiotherapists and chiropractors for many reasons.
Massage can range from light pressure to deep and more intense, and there are many types of massage, and some of these are listed here:
SWEDISH OR CLASSIC MASSAGE
Deep tissue and meridional massage includes techniques that focus on deeper muscle levels. The goal of this therapy and massage is to eliminate chronic pain and tension within the body through light but deep movements and pressure. Techniques are applied crosswise along the muscles, tendons and fascias, or follow their course and trajectory of muscular meridians. When stressful muscles block oxygen and nutrients, cause inflammation and build up of toxins, and tissue and meridian massages relax muscles, eliminate toxins, and improve circulation and oxygen exchange.
A combination of different techniques is used to help prevent or speed up rehabilitation of sports injuries.
TRIGGER POINT MASSAGE
It is focused on the treatment of a ‘trigger’ point (trigger) that implies a sensitive area in the muscles, tendons, ligaments, skin and joint. It is characterized by local and iradiozional pressure pain, depending on the type.
MASSAGE IS NEEDED DAY TIME
Certainly you are in any form and you have the chance to try some of the massage. However, regardless of the type of massage itself, they help in a number of ways:
Relaxation of the muscles
Massage provides external pressure on the muscles and helps to reduce tension. This is actually the most common reason why people practice massages.
It enhances flexibility and reduces injury
Pressure and stretching of the muscles help with general muscle flexibility. Athletes usually regularly practice massages to improve flexibility and thus reduce the likelihood of re-injury (as well as rehabilitation after injury).
It enhances immunity
Although less well-known, massage helps improve the immune system by stimulating the lymph flow in the body. This helps to strengthen the immune system.
She shortens her stay at the hospital
The research has shown that women who regularly practiced pre-maternal massage made it much easier and faster to achieve postpartum recovery levels to improve circulation and increased relaxation on the eve of birth.
Improves sleep quality
Numerous studies have shown that massage has significant positive effects on the quality of your sleep. This is associated with the influence of delta waves massage, which allows us a deep sleep.
Know more visit wellness body massage in kailash colony
Why Do Our Bodies Feel Better After Massage?
Many people who are in a condition that is not fit or fatigue after doing a lot of activities finally choose to get massage. By getting a massage, we can get a much fresher and healthier body. Is it true that massage can have a positive effect on health so great? Here are some benefits of getting a massage.
In general, the massage was able to make the blood circulation becomes more smoothly so that if we feel less fit, sick, or even fatigue and stiffness then the body will become more fresh and healthy. In addition, the body’s immune system will also experience a very significant increase. Increased blood circulation can actually make the levels of oxygen in the blood increases and the organs in the body will work better. In addition, white blood cells will become more so that the immune system will be better.
When our body is massaged, blood pressure will also become more stable. If we do reflexology, pressure receptors in the brain will become aroused and make the blood pressure becomes more manageable. In addition, massage can provide a calm effect and stress hormones that many appear because the daily activities will be much decreased. In addition to the loss of stress, body massage in delhi is also claimed to provide freedom from excessive anxiety.
As our bodies are massaged, much of the pain that strikes the body due to tense muscles, cramps, or even cruel exhaustion or other factors. Massage will help the release of the hormone endorphins that make the pain disappear naturally. This is why many people feel their body feels better after a massage. In addition to muscle pain, pain caused by arthritis or even osteoarthritis can also be relieved by regular full body massage in delhi. In fact, some health experts say if massage can be a solution for those who experience pain due to side effects of cancer treatment.
Influence of Massage on the Body
Massage has different physiological effects on the body. Subjective sensations during and after massage depend on the right choice of massage techniques and methods for their use, dosing and duration of the massage
Incorrect massage can lead to general weakness, feeling weak, and other adverse general and local reactions. These phenomena are often seen in overdose of massage movements even in healthy people, but especially in the elderly who have increased tissue sensitivity.
The influence of massage on the skin.
– The massage in delhi has different physiological effects on the skin – removes the upper layer of dead skin cells, and together with them accumulates foreign particles like dust that settle in the pores. Many of the bacteria living on the surface of the skin are also removed.
– Improves the secretory function of sweat and sebaceous glands and their cleansing openings are cleared.
– The lymphatic flow and blood circulation of the skin is activated, the effect of venous stagnation, the blood flow to the skin is eliminated and therefore it improves its strength and elasticity, as a result of which the pale, relaxed, dry skin becomes pink, velvety in touch, with significantly increased resistance to mechanical and thermal effects
– Increases muscle tone, making the skin smoother, stiffer and elastic;
– There is improvement in local and general exchange, as the skin is involved in all metabolic processes in the body.
The effect of massage on the subcutaneous layer.
– On the adipose tissue, the massage acts indirectly through the overall effect on metabolism. Increasing metabolic processes in the body increase fat extraction from fat stores,
– Massage helps to “burn” fat that is in excess in adipose tissue. It should be noted that at least 15 procedures are required for weight loss and these massage procedures combined with exercises.
The influence of massage on the muscles and joints.
– The influence of massage increases the elasticity of the muscle fibers, their abdominal function, slows muscular atrophy
– Massage improves muscular activity while speeding up recovery after intense physical exercise. Even with a short massage (3-5 minutes), the tired muscles are recovering faster
– Massage has a significant impact on the joints. Under the influence of massages improves the blood supply to the joint and the surrounding tissues, strengthening the joints of the joint
The influence of the massage on the nervous system.
– System first responds during massage. The skin has a huge number of nerve endings. By altering the strength, nature and duration of the massage, the magnitude of nervous excitability can be reduced or increased to enhance and revive lost reflexes as well as the activity of the internal organs.
– Massages can weaken or eliminate pain, improve nerve conduction, speed up the process of regeneration. Very important for the effects on the nervous system of the massage atmosphere, warm air, soft light, pleasant quiet music help to enhance the therapeutic effect of the massage.
The influence of massage on the blood and lymphatic system.
– The massage causes an expansion of the functioning capillaries, the discovery of spare capillaries, which creates larger quantities for blood irrigation not only in the massaged area. This leads to improved gas exchange between blood and tissues (oxygen therapy). The discovery of spare capillaries under the influence of massage helps to improve blood redistribution in the body, which facilitates the work of the heart.
Massage has a major influence on lymph circulation. Lymph flow is very slow – 4-5 mm per second, but the flow rate is very variable and depends on various factors. Under the influence of massage movements – gazing in a centrifugal direction – the lymph flow accelerates.
The influence of massage on metabolism.
– Massage has different effects on metabolic processes. Under the influence of massage, urination increases. The increasing number of hemoglobin in blood, erythrocytes and leukocytes. Massage does not cause an increase in muscle lactic acid, as well as organic acids, the accumulation of which leads to the development of acidosis. This also has a beneficial effect on tired muscles.
– Strengthening metabolism helps reduce body fat.
There are many types of massage – Eastern, European, with cosmetic, restorative, curative, healing. Massages are done manually or with different modern equipment. In general, massages have positive effects on the body and the spirit of a person. It should be borne in mind that not all massages are suitable for pregnant women and very elderly people.